Marketing Internship at POPSUGAR (SF) - Intern Wardrobe
Marketing Internship at POPSUGAR
POPSUGAR is looking for a versatile, hard-working, and talented intern who is passionate about our brand to join our Influencer Programs team in San Francisco. POPSUGAR interns have the opportunity to learn the inner workings of an online media company, including online content creation and marketing. Our ideal candidate can spot trends in the making, and has a strong knowledge and interest in blogging and social media. The main responsibility for this internship will be to work on the development of POPSUGAR’s influencer program, POPSUGAR Select. Internships are paid, and last for three to six months.
- Must be currently enrolled in college or have recently graduated (within one year)
- Interest in the online editorial and marketing field
- Strong passion for and grasp of the blogging arena
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Working knowledge of social media and blogging
- Assist the Influencer Programs team with day-to-day tasks and programs
- Assist in planning and execution of marketing promotions, editorial partnerships and influencer campaigns
- Assist with special projects and events as needed
- Help with influencer outreach and relations
- This position is located in San Francisco. No phone calls please.
To apply, please submit a resume along with a note explaining why you’re the perfect intern for POPSUGAR along with a list of your top 3 bloggers and your availability.